Telangana State Police Traffic Department always comes up with the best services for the people. Recently, they introduced the e-challan system that helps them collect the traffic invoices from all the vehicle owners for violating the rules and regulations under the Motor Vehicle Act 1988.
It is important for individuals to follow all the rules and regulations, otherwise, they will have to pay the fines or penalties. If you are in Telangana State, you might have encountered the same and also be looking forward to the methods helpful in viewing the same.
What is Telangana State TS e-challan?
Telangana State e-challan is a fine that will be paid by those people who are violating the rules and regulations in terms of the Motor Vehicle Act 1988. It is important for individuals to consider that they are not supposed to violate these rules and regulations because they are in their favor and to keep people safe around them.
Right now, the Telangana state government has also come up with an option where people can pay the fine either online or offline as per their convenience. People who are aware of how to use online portals can simply go for it.
To check the status of an e-challan online, follow these steps:
When you are looking forward to checking out the e-challan status online, the steps you need to follow are very simple. This includes:
- First, you need to visit the official government website at echallan.privahan.gov.in.
- On the main page, check if the online services option is available. Click on it.
- It will be redirected to the next menu where you need to select Check Challan Status.
- A new page will appear and you will enter the challenge number you have. You can also use the chassis or engine number or your driving license number to view the challenge.
- After mentioning the required information, click on “Get Details” and mention the captcha.
- All the pending traffic challenge status will be displayed on the page, and if there is no such challenge, a dialogue box will pop up.
These are the simple steps that you need to follow when it comes to checking out the e-challan.
Steps to make an TS e-challan payment online:
When you have finally encountered that there is an e-challan pending, this is the time you have to pay the same. Well, the steps you need to follow for it are very simple. These are as follows:
- First, you need to get the e-challan available by following the above-mentioned steps.
- Now there is a new option available to make payment online through any card available. Click on it.
- As soon as you click on the payment option and enter the captcha, you will be redirected to the secure payment portal where you can choose the right amount to make the payment.
- Complete the payment and the confirmation email will be received on the registered mobile number.
It is important for individuals to understand that they must not violate the rules and regulations because if they do, they have to pay a hefty amount as a fine or penalties. Because not a single government accepts the same, it is critical that you keep it and everything else in mind.
Rules and regulations need to be followed in Telangana state
There are certain rules and regulations that you need to keep in mind to save yourself from e-challan. These are as follows:
- It is important for you to ride or drive your vehicle on the left side of the road. This is also for those who are going towards the right side. Just check out the correct side and then drive your vehicle.
- Do not cross the traffic lights. Crossing the traffic lights, especially red ones, can be troublesome for you.
- You need to always stay on the same side, and you are not supposed to increase your speed to overtake another person.
- As a responsible candidate, you need to wear a helmet.
- You need to pay attention to the indications given by the traffic police. You can show it by carrying all the documents with you.
- A driving license is important.
- You are not supposed to misbehave with anyone around you.
- Make sure you are not a minor while driving.
We hope right now you know how you will be able to check out the e-challan. It is advisable to follow all the rules and regulations to save yourself from unnecessary hustle and bustle. If there is something additional in your head, do comment and we will get back to you with the best answer for it.
Thankfully, now an online method is available that helps you get the TS e-challan and you can also pat the same. In this article we are sharing all the details that will help you check out the e-challan online easily and there will be no problems at all.