Arunachal Pradesh RTO Codes and Details
The Transport Department of Arunachal Pradesh Implements Motor Vehicles Act and Rules and collects tax. The Transport Department of Arunachal Pradesh has the main responsibility for enforcing the Motor Vehicles Act, collecting taxes, controlling noise pollution and road safety as per various acts and rule Motor Vehicles Act 1988 (Central Act 59, 1988)
Arunachal Pradesh RTO Offices List with Address
- AR 01 RTO Office Itanagar, AR-01 Phone Number and Address
- AR 02 RTO Office Itanagar, AR-02 Phone Number and Address
- AR 03 RTO Office Tawang, AR-03 Phone Number and Address
- AR 04 RTO Office Bomdila, AR-04 Phone Number and Address
- AR 05 RTO Office Seppa, AR-05 Phone Number and Address
- AR 06 RTO Office Ziro, AR-06 Phone Number and Address
- AR 07 RTO Office Daporijo, AR-07 Phone Number and Address
- AR 08 RTO Office Along, AR-08 Phone Number and Address
- AR 09 RTO Office Pasighat, AR-09 Phone Number and Address
- AR 10 RTO Office Anini, AR-10 Phone Number and Address
- AR 11 RTO Office Lohit, AR-11 Phone Number and Address
- AR 12 RTO Office Changlang, AR-12 Phone Number and Address
- AR 13 RTO Office Khonsa, AR-13 Phone Number and Address
- AR 14 RTO Office Yingkiong, AR-14 Phone Number and Address
- AR 15 RTO Office Kurung Kumey, AR-15 Phone Number and Address
- AR 16 RTO Office Roing, AR-16 Phone Number and Address
- AR 20 RTO Office Namsai, AR-20 Phone Number and Address
- AR 26 RTO Office Shiyomi, AR-26 Phone Number and Address
By Article 213(1) of the Motor Vehicles Law 1988, the Arunachal Pradesh Officer of Tourism and Transportation, headed by the Transportation Commissioner, has been formulated stating the State Government may constitute and appoint as its officers the Department of Motor Vehicles, for purposes of implementing the provisions of the Act.
Arunachal Pradesh RTO Vehicle Information
An RTO’s primary function is to preserve and track the various laws and regulations listed in the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, a detailed datapoint for all motor vehicles registered in that particular city, state, and Union territory. In addition, the RTO is responsible in the State of Arunachal Pradesh for the supervision of public transport, maintenance of registrations for vehicles, issue of driving and vehicle authorizations, monitoring of vehicle emissions, and properly collecting road tax.
What are the services offered by RTO in Arunachal Pradesh?
Each Regional Transport Office (RTO) has some feature sets that they are considered to perform in different towns, States, or union territories in India. There are three primary roles of the Arunachal Pradesh RTO:
- The Central Motor Vehicle Rules, 1989 and the State Motor Vehicle Standards are duly implemented to ensure that all the rules and regulations laid down in the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988 are executed appropriately.
- By the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, tax is levied and collected.
- Enabling the construction and development of road transport by the management of their respective permits.
What are the types of Vehicle Registration in Arunachal Pradesh?
In the state of Arunachal Pradesh, there are two types of vehicle registration processes available:
A quick registration is obtained at the time of car purchase. The manufacturer only performs this form of identification because it is only available for a short time. The car owner must get the permanent license within the timeline.
It is unlawful in India to drive any car on public roads without a valid registration. The RTO Arunachal Pradesh is in charge of assigning registration numbers to vehicles in Arunachal Pradesh. First, the owner of the car must fill out the relevant application form for this. Then, after obtaining the necessary documentation and conditions, the RTO Arunachal Pradesh assigns the vehicle a registration number.
Arunachal Pradesh RTO’s Operation
Apart from maintaining road safety, the other duties of the Arunachal Pradesh RTO include:
- It may issue driving licenses to car owners and drivers.
- And have a learner’s permit.
- And provide transport vehicles with a registration card.
- Non-transport cars must be given a registration card.
- The conductor’s license must be granted.
- To give the cars a certificate of health.
- To begin the process of transferring ownership of a vehicle.
- To update the address on the vehicle’s registration card.
- To have fancy identification numbers for anyone who requests them.
- To have a car permit online.
- Commercial vehicle health permit renewal.
Arunachal Pradesh RTO Rules
The Arunachal Pradesh transport department ensures that the laws and rules of the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988 are strictly enforced in the state. In addition, Arunachal Pradesh RTO ensures road safety by supporting road transport rules and regulations.