Jharkhand RTO Codes list
Jharkhand RTO (Regional Transportation Office), is a subsidiary of the Department of Motor Vehicles. Jharkhand’s RTO (Regional Transportation Office) is a government agency that fulfills the tasks and responsibilities outlined in the 1988 Motor Vehicle Act.
Jharkhand RTO Code list
- JH 01 RTO Office Ranchi, JH-01 Phone Number and Address
- JH 02 RTO Office Hazaribagh / Ramgarh, JH-02 Phone Number and Address
- JH 03 RTO Office Daltonganj, JH-03 Phone Number and Address
- JH 04 RTO Office Dumka, JH-04 Phone Number and Address
- JH 05 RTO Office Jamshedpur, JH-05 Phone Number and Address
- JH 06 RTO Office Chaibasa, JH-06 Phone Number and Address
- JH 07 RTO Office Gumla, JH-07 Phone Number and Address
- JH 08 RTO Office Lohardaga, JH-08 Phone Number and Address
- JH 09 RTO Office Bokaro Steel , JH-09 Phone Number and Address
- JH 10 RTO Office Dhanbad, JH-10 Phone Number and Address
- JH 11 RTO Office Giridih, JH-11 Phone Number and Address
- JH 12 RTO Office Koderma, JH-12 Phone Number and Address
- JH 13 RTO Office Chatra, JH-13 Phone Number and Address
- JH 14 RTO Office Garhwa, JH-14 Phone Number and Address
- JH 15 RTO Office Deoghar, JH-15 Phone Number and Address
- JH 16 RTO Office Pakur, JH-16 Phone Number and Address
- JH 17 RTO Office Godda, JH-17 Phone Number and Address
- JH 18 RTO Office Sahibganj, JH-18 Phone Number and Address
- JH 19 RTO Office Latehar, JH-19 Phone Number and Address
- JH 20 RTO Office Simdega, JH-20 Phone Number and Address
- JH 21 RTO Office Jamtara, JH-21 Phone Number and Address
- JH 22 RTO Office Saraikela - Kharsawan, JH-22 Phone Number and Address
- JH 23 RTO Office Khunti, JH-23 Phone Number and Address
- JH 24 RTO Office Ramgarh, JH-24 Phone Number and Address
About Jharkhand RTO
By Article 213(1) of the Motor Vehicles Law 1988, the Jharkhand Officer of Tourism and Transportation, headed by the Transportation Commissioner, has been formulated stating the State Government may constitute and appoint as its officers the Department of Motor Vehicles, for purposes of implementing the provisions of the Act.
JH RTO Vehicle Information
An RTO’s primary function is to preserve and track the various laws and regulations listed in the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, a detailed datapoint for all motor vehicles registered in that particular city, state, and Union territory. In addition, the RTO is responsible in the State of Jharkhand for the supervision of public transport, maintenance of registrations for vehicles, issue of driving and vehicle authorizations, monitoring of vehicle emissions, and properly collecting road tax.
What are the services offered by RTO in Jharkhand?
Each Regional Transport Office (RTO) has some feature sets that they are considered to perform in different towns, States, or union territories in India. There are three primary roles of the Jharkhand RTO:
- The Central Motor Vehicle Rules, 1989 and the State Motor Vehicle Standards are duly implemented to ensure that all the rules and regulations laid down in the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988 are executed appropriately.
- By the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, tax is levied and collected.
- Enabling the construction and development of road transport by the management of their respective permits.
What are the types of Vehicle Registration in Jharkhand?
In the state of Jharkhand, there are two types of vehicle registration processes available:
A quick registration is obtained at the time of car purchase. The manufacturer only performs this form of identification because it is only available for a short time. The car owner must get the permanent license within the timeline.
It is unlawful in India to drive any car on public roads without a valid registration. The RTO Jharkhand is in charge of assigning registration numbers to vehicles in Jharkhand. First, the owner of the car must fill out the relevant application form for this. Then, after obtaining the necessary documentation and conditions, the RTO Jharkhand assigns the vehicle a registration number.
Jharkhand RTO’s Operation
Apart from maintaining road safety, the other duties of the Jharkhand RTO include:
- It may issue driving licenses to car owners and drivers.
- And have a learner’s permit.
- And provide transport vehicles with a registration card.
- Non-transport cars must be given a registration card.
- The conductor’s license must be granted.
- To give the cars a certificate of health.
- To begin the process of transferring ownership of a vehicle.
- To update the address on the vehicle’s registration card.
- To have fancy identification numbers for anyone who requests them.
- To have a car permit online.
- Commercial vehicle health permit renewal.
Jharkhand RTO Rules
The Jharkhand transport department ensures that the laws and rules of the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988 are strictly enforced in the state. In addition, Jharkhand RTO ensures road safety by supporting road transport rules and regulations.