MP 27 Ambikapur RTO office. Check the Ambikapur MP 27 Vehicle registration office Contact Details, email ID and Address. In Madhya Pradesh – Ambikapur Regional Transport Office (RTO) office you can do the Own use and Commercial vehicle registration Like White Board, Yellow Board, including All motor cycles (Two Wheeler /Three Wheeler).
|MP-27 Ambikapur RTO Office Details|
|City – Area Name||Ambikapur|
|Address||Ambikapur, Madhya Pradesh|
Services at Ambikapur RTO Office MP 27
Ambikapur RTO Office is working under Government of Madhya Pradesh Ministry of Road Transport. The Motor Vehicle Act 1988 came into force from 1st July 1989. As per this act All the Motor Vehicles has to be registered at Concerned RTO office and should have insurance. Ambikapur RTO Office MP 27 works with Transport Department of Madhya Pradesh and provide the below services.
- Conduct driving tests & Providing the Driving License (LLR / DL)
- New vehicles registration
- Conducting vehicles fitness test and issue fitness certificate at Ambikapur RTO office
- Motor Cycle / Any Vehicle – Transfer of Ownership
- NOC Certificate for Registering the Vehicle at other State
Transport Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh Online Services
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways Government of India Providing the 18 Online services in collaboration with State Govt. of Madhya Pradesh through Parivahan Sarathi portal. You can apply for below services through this online portal.
Read More Important Information
- Lerner License, Driving License, DL Renewal, International Driving Permit (IDP) & Duplicate DL
- Documents Upload, Change of Address
- Payments, Appointments, Mobile number Update & Application Status
For Online Service CLICK HERE
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
MP 27 Which Registration?
MP27 is belongs to Ambikapur registration and the address is Ambikapur, Madhya Pradesh (Madhya Pradesh).
What is the official website of Ambikapur RTO office – Online service?
Ambikapur RTO Office (MP27) Official website is https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do