KL 02 Kollam RTO office. Check the Kollam KL 02 Vehicle registration office Contact Details, email ID and Address. In Kerala – Kollam Regional Transport Office (RTO) office you can do the Own use and Commercial vehicle registration Like White Board, Yellow Board, including All motor cycles (Two Wheeler /Three Wheeler).
|KL 02 Kollam RTO Office Details|
|RTO Code||KL 02|
|City – Area Name||Kollam|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Services at Kollam RTO Office KL 02
Kollam RTO Office is working under Government of Kerala Ministry of Road Transport. The Motor Vehicle Act 1988 came into force from 1st July 1989. As per this act All the Motor Vehicles has to be registered at Concerned RTO office and should have insurance. Kollam RTO Office KL 02 works with Transport Department of Kerala and provide the below services.
- Conduct driving tests & Providing the Driving License (LLR / DL)
- New vehicles registration
- Conducting vehicles fitness test and issue fitness certificate at Kollam RTO office
- Motor Cycle / Any Vehicle – Transfer of Ownership
- NOC Certificate for Registering the Vehicle at other State
Transport Department, Government of Kerala Online Services
Ministry of Road Transport & Highways Government of India Providing the 18 Online services in collaboration with State Govt. of Kerala through Parivahan Sarathi portal. You can apply for below services through this online portal.
- Lerner License, Driving License, DL Renewal, International Driving Permit (IDP) & Duplicate DL
- Documents Upload, Change of Address
- Payments, Appointments, Mobile number Update & Application Status
For Online Service CLICK HERE
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
KL 02 Which Registration?
KL02 is belongs to Kollam registration and the address is Kollam, Kerala (Kerala).
What is the KL 02 RTO Office Contact Number?
KL 02 Kollam Contact Number is 0474-2793499
What is the KL 02 RTO Office eMail ID?
KL 02 Kollam Mail ID is [email protected]
What is the official website of Kollam RTO office – Online service?
Kollam RTO Office (KL02) Official website is https://mvd.kerala.gov.in/index.php/citizenCorner